- Understanding of client's current on-premises Sage setup.
- Sage data migration requirements.
- Total number of Sage users in a concurrent scenario & their locations.
- Determine required configuration for Azure Virtual Machine and DB Sever or instances.
- Interaction with client's Sage partner to plan on-Azure Sage application installation, configuration and data migration.
- Sign-off by client on configuration, plan and costs.
- Activation of Azure subscription & creation of Azure portal credentials.
- Creation of Azure resources virtual machine, storage, networking and database.
- Configuration security settings Azure firewall setting, etc.
- Configuration of Sage Application server in virtual machine.
- Setting Site to Site VPN configuration for deploying Windows Clients.
- User configuration.
- Backup configuration.
- Installation of Sage application and data migration.
- Testing the entire environment.
Day 5 * Training, knowledge transfer & handover.
This engagement is delivered remotely.
Travel is optional (if required).
By the end of this 5-days implementation, the client would have migrated its existing on-premises Sage to Azure cloud and all its users will be connecting and working from a Azure cloud hosted centralized Sage with no change in user experience.